|Name:||Mr. Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Jadaan|
|Date of Birth:|| 1963.|
- Bachelor degree in Islamic Sharia, specialty Islamic economics, Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University 1986.
- Diploma in Legal Studies - Institute of Public Administration - Riyadh,1998.
- The Minister of Finance 30/1/1438 H - 1/11/2016.
- Chairman of the Capital Market Authority (rank of minister) 09/04/1436 H - 30/01/2015.
- Co-Founder and Managing partner of Al-Jadaan & Partners Law Firm, in association with the Clifford Chance, 1996 -2015.
- Deputy Head of Family and Community Medicine Department (and other administrative positions) Riyadh - Military Hospital , 1984 - 1994.
Membership of Board of Directors :
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration, 2014 - 2015.
- Member of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority ,2014 - 2015.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Capital Market Authority , 2013- 2015
- Member of the Lawyers Committee Commercial and Industrial Chamber, 2013 - 2015.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of the Supreme Economic Council , 2009 - 2015.
- Member of the Saudi Arbitrators registered at the Saudi Ministry of Justice until 2015.
Saudi Arabia Governor in the following Regional and International Financial Institutions:
• Arab Fund For Economic and Social Development .
• Arab Monetary Fund .
• Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa .
• The Arab Investment & Export Credit Guarantee Corporation .
• Arab Authority for Agricultural Investment and Development .
• Islamic Development Bank Group (IDB) : Islamic Development Bank, Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment & Export Credit , Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector , International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation , Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development .
• International Monetary Fund .
• World Bank Group .
• Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank .
• OPEC Fund for International Development .