It is a national project and one of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority services that facilitate payment of government and non-government bills (entitlements) for all the beneficiaries thorough all electronic banking channels in the Kingdom.
Its Main Objectives:
- It serves as an intermediary between both parties (banks – the biller).
- It provides a mechanism for paying different bills to different entities through multiple channels.
- It provides a mechanism for the direct reporting of payment and inquiring about the amounts due in advance.
- It contributes to encouraging users to shift to electronic channels.
- Payment is made through electronic channels in all local banks throughout the Kingdom.